Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,022 questions

3,938 answers

4,289 comments

2,598 users

Cannot Select State nor County

0 like 0 dislike
I have had no success at all using the Android app to search. In Basic search, typing in any common name (Smith) just shows a progress wheel for a fraction of a second, then it stops with no results. Also, if I try to use Advanced search,sometimes I can select United States from the drop down and at other times, nothing is displayed in the Country drop down. And I have never seen any drop down entries for State nor County.

Am I doing something wrong? I need help on doing searches with the app.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 3 times. Also I have tried clearing cache and data a few times.
asked Dec 24, 2016 in Getting Started by Starman BG Beginner (120 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
I have an android. Usually when the app does not seem to be working correctly, I have had to close out the open programs on my phone. That is when I seem to have several programs going. That usually has taken care of the problem I have on my android.

Sometimes, I have had to restart my phone. I have never had issues when I have done that. I rarely turn my phone off and have found on certain apps that sometimes I just need to do that to kind of reset the phone.
answered Oct 12 by DakAttack BG Beginner (140 points)