Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,165 questions

4,103 answers

4,448 comments

2,725 users

how do i download request photos i took on billiongraves.com

2 like 0 dislike
i took several pictures for a request today, not using the billion graves app on my phone.  now i'm on the site trying to fulfill the request by downloading the photos, and when i go to the request fulfillment page, i see where i can leave comments, which i did, but can't figure out how to download the photos to the person who requested them.  sorry if this is answered elsewhere.
asked Jan 13, 2017 in Support Requests by Suzan BG Beginner (220 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
I follow the same steps as you .............then I message the person who made the request and write a comment saying I have uploaded the photos to the website.

Unfortunately the request remains active as the website doesnt realise the request as been fulfilled.

K
answered Aug 3, 2017 by Kim BG Beginner (440 points)