Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,024 questions

3,941 answers

4,292 comments

2,600 users

Undefined cemetery

1 like 0 dislike
I was taking photos and transcribing as I was going, but some of the photos were going into the local cemetery I was at, and others were going to an undefined cemetery. Can I change them to a particular cemetery?
asked Apr 1 in Frequently Asked Questions by Karen BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike

Hi Karen,

Have you uploaded them yet? Sometimes when some go into the correct cemetery and some go into an 'undefined' cemetery it's the result of an intermittent GPS signal. When you upload them the BillionGraves software sorts them back to the cemetery where they should be.

If that doesn't happen automatically, you can still change the cemetery that your photo belongs to in the 'Transcription Page'...by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page under the photo and clicking on the 'Cemetery' drop down menu and picking the correct cemetery (as shown below).

Hope that helps,

Cheers Jim

answered Apr 1 by Whitejaegar BG Master (88,810 points)