Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,066 questions

4,001 answers

4,342 comments

2,635 users

Hundreds of images lost. What happened? [closed]

1 like 0 dislike
I took hundreds of pictures today using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A which has always been a reliable device to use with BG.  However, after I clicked on photos none of the images were there. Just the screen that says "After you have taken some picture you can view them here."

I don't get it.  Everything seemed find.  I had good GPS, the pictures seemed like they were being captured, but apparently they weren't.  I'm not looking forward to having to do them all over again.

I use two devices where I go to a cemetery some distance from my home.  My Samsung phone and my tablet.  When the battery is used up on the tablet I switch to the phone.  The only images that were captured where the 175 that were on the phone.  

Help?
closed with the note: Fixed! By leaving beta version.
asked Apr 20 in Android Devices by BeNotForgotten BG Veteran (14,350 points)
closed Apr 22 by BeNotForgotten