Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,982 questions

3,899 answers

4,268 comments

2,552 users

Earning Features by Uploading Pictures

1 like 0 dislike
I recently received an email explaining that we can earn new features by uploading of pictures.  But when I followed the link, it went to the page to purchase a subscription.  Did I miss something?
asked Apr 21 in Taking Pictures by rebdi BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
No, that same page is the one you would go to to Activate a free month once you have earned it.

The way it works is that you:

1. In this Month (say April) either upload the 2500 photos or transcribe 500 records. Do this before midnight on last day of April Utah time.

2. If you earn the free month you will get an email from BG to that effect. It will direct you to the subscription page and if you scroll down a little you will see link to Manage Subscription. Click to that and you should see where you have earned that free month. Then you just need to ACTIVATE that month. Then you will have BG Plus free for the month of May. They only reset on the first and last days.

3. As long as you meet the monthly quota, you will keep getting the BG Plus free.

4. After you are in the BG, you will see the enhanced features on your website pages.

DS
answered Apr 21 by dswright BG Master (28,170 points)