Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,788 questions

3,679 answers

4,090 comments

2,403 users

Can images be removed from the Cemetary Images and been added to the images to transcribe?

0 like 0 dislike
Hello,

The Images of graves taken by me are wrongly categorized and added to the Cemetary images, thus they can not be transcribed. Although a part of the images taken at the same time went to the correct position and can be transcribed.

Can these images be removed from the Cemetary Images and been added to the images to transcribe? It is 50 wrongly categorized images.

This is the link to the cemetery: https://billiongraves.com/cemetery/BE-1831-Diegem-kerkhof/191738#/

Regards,

Etienne
asked Apr 26 in Other by EtienneVdH BG Beginner (280 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
Etienne:

You should send a message to BG support (link at bottom of your dashboard page) and copy the URL for this message to them.

I don't know if the missing images can be saved, but when I went to the cemetery page, I only saw two images in the "Cemetery" window and then there were several shots of a number of memorial walls. I also see that there are about 40-50 green markers on that map, that are not yet transcribed. Are these your photographs?

I see that the several photos of the memorial wall are ones you took. Please do not try to transcribe that many markers in one group. The images are too blurry, and the system does not take that many for a single image. For this kind of small marker wall, It is better to take a small group of 5-10 markers as a smaller group, so that details are clear.

Reply back here if you need further help.

DS
answered Apr 26 by dswright BG Veteran (21,320 points)