Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,066 questions

4,001 answers

4,342 comments

2,635 users

how to have pictures from multiple users put into one group login

0 like 0 dislike
asked May 16 in Transcribing Images by Debralee BG Beginner (150 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
Hi Debralee!

I recently had a group photograph a cemetery, I had them all login to the same account.  Just create an account for the group that is seperate from your own personal account, you will have to come up with a new email address for the group though.

Hope this helps!
answered May 16 by J. G. BG Rookie (690 points)
Yes!!! That helps a lot. I was wondering if they have to use the group email address when they download the app onto their phone or if that is something they can do later. Just not sure how many have already downloaded the app to the phone and registered. I registered a few years ago so I forget how it works so any pictures taken with my phone would probably go to my email and not the group or/and if you can change it once its already on your phone