Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,787 questions

3,678 answers

4,089 comments

2,400 users

The name of the cemtery no longer appears on the screen.

1 like 0 dislike
Tme was when the name of the cemetery appeared on the bottom of the screen when I was taking photos.

More recently it has disapeared. And a couple of test photos I took were put into an undefined cemetery on the Photos page. I did all the usual things to fix it but nothing happened. So I stopped using BG.

Now, a few weeks later, it is working properly, in the sense that Photos correctly lists the cemetery. But it is still not showing as I take photos, and it worries me when an app is not fully working properly.

Do others have the same problem? Is there a fix?

Terry
asked Jun 5 in Bugs/Fixes by OLSOSgraves BG Beginner (420 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
I've been taking quite a few photos at my local cemetery and have noticed a few pics are sometimes allocated in the app as "undefined cemetery". When these images are uploaded  they actualy allocate to the correct cemetery along with the rest of the pics taken on the same visit so I have not needed a fix..
answered Jun 11 by megabear BG Beginner (410 points)