Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,849 questions

3,751 answers

4,144 comments

2,451 users

Cemetery search

1 like 0 dislike
When I first joined BillionGraves you were able to view the list of burials for each cemetery, this function no longer works (you can only search on named individuals). The cemetery search does not work, to reach the cemetery I have to key a persons name buried there.

Please could someone advise if a fix will be put in place to enable cemetery search and the viewing of alphabetical lists of burials. I would like to photograph a partially completed cemetery but am unable to check which memorials have already been photographed and transcribed. Images are available (all transcribed) but there are hundreds.
asked Jul 13 in Bugs/Fixes by RoseB2 BG Beginner (340 points)
edited Jul 13 by RoseB2

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jul 13 by Whitejaegar BG Master (86,260 points)