Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,022 questions

3,938 answers

4,289 comments

2,598 users

How to download the app where not available in the app store?

1 like 0 dislike
How can the BillionGraves app be downloaded when it doesn't appear in the App store?  I am currently in China telling people about BillionGraves, but it is not available in their app store.  Is there a link that I can share with them that will allow them to download BillionGraves even though it doesn't appear in their app store?
asked Jul 23 in Frequently Asked Questions by deweyjlevie BG Beginner (370 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
You should send a message to BG support with this question. They might have a work-around for such a situation.

China is so peculiar about what they allow on the internest. But, having had some experience with young Chinese students, there if there is a way, the Chinese young moderns will have figured it out. You might try just asking some of them if there is a way that they can "lift" an app from your phone to theirs.

Meanwhile, I will ask some Chinese students I know what they would do.

DS
answered Jul 25 by dswright BG Master (29,290 points)

Use alternative websites just like www.imobetachat.com, this website is awesome, it's my own experience. I found this website when I was trying to download Snapchat For PC.