Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,100 questions

4,030 answers

4,360 comments

2,662 users

Why no credit for 2 requests, Parkwood Cemetery, MD: Verlinda Wolfrum, William Wallace Wolfrum?

1 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 9 in Support Requests by Jean BG Beginner (130 points)
I might know the answer. Someone else, about a year ago, said they would take the picture but did not take it. Then I took it a year later but had not signed up for it. When I went to signed up (after the fact) my mistake. The credit went to the person who had originally signed up but did not take the picture. On the record my name is shown for photo and transcribing. But I do not have credit in my statistics. Can that be changed? Jean

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
You will have to send a message directly to BG support, and copy what you have put here. They should be able make an adjustment. Be sure to give the URL of the record of the grave requested.

DS
answered Aug 9 by dswright BG Master (31,520 points)