Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,914 questions

3,824 answers

4,205 comments

2,500 users

Having problems like before.

1 like 0 dislike
The small image loads but the larger picture for transcribing don't or is extremely slow to load.  It's getting frustrating.  Seems there is always problems anymore.
asked Aug 9 in Bugs/Fixes by Agnes BG Beginner (320 points)
Agnes, I must apologize. The problems are back, I just had not experienced it yet myself. See comments in other posts by me and other users.

DS

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
agnes - I did a lot of transcribing yesterday with no major issues. Please go back to my reply of about a week ago and go over the questions I asked you then. Did you try to contact BG support to see if the issue might be with your APP/Device interface.

Are you trying to transcribe from your own photos that you took or from the general photo queue?

DS
answered Aug 10 by dswright BG Master (25,060 points)
Hi!  I don't take pictures, I transcribe from the photo queue.  It gets so frustrating because you are going along good and then POOF,  they won't load to transcribe.  I'm sorry I didn't see the one from a week ago.  Thanks for the help.

Agnes