I was referring to the page for a particular cemetery, not the general cemetery look-up page. After you have searched for and clicked on a particular cemetery, that open the Cemetery Page for that location. Scroll down and you will see the Browse button. If you click on that it will open with the top of the alphabet, but you can also just enter directly into the first/last name field and do a more directed search. Some examples:
1. Enter "W" in last name and it should return all family names starting with "W"
2. Enter Wil and it will return just those names that begin with Wil.
3. Enter Williams and it will return only those named Williams.
3. Same holds for the First name field.
4. You can also search for wild card characters, llike " ___ --- ??? *** which transcribers put in to place hold for illegible characters.
5. Unfortunagely, you can't use it to search for combinations of letters and wild-cards such as Wi***ams, which would be nice.
6. There also seems to be a limit on the number of pages actually available. I find that if a cemetery has a very large number of graves (like big Veteran or those huge regional ones) that you can't get any of the ones at the end of the list to open, and the paging function then freezes, but that is just one more of the bugs that needs adjustment somehow. I have reported that to BG in the past, but I think that will need substantial programming work, not just a simple code fix.
Cheer, and hope this is helpful to you.