Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,059 questions

3,993 answers

4,342 comments

2,632 users

What happened to the list of names in a cemetery?

1 like 0 dislike
Before the  "improvements" to the site you were able to look up the people in a cemetery by name. Now , unless I have missed a clue somewhere, I can only look at who is in the cemetery by photo. It makes it a long tedious process to find loved ones. I have to go through pages and pages of photos instead of  an  alphabetical list.  Disappointed.
asked Sep 9 in Person Lookup by edkinsclan BG Beginner (260 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
It is still there. Go to the cemetery page and scroll down. You will see a search frame and the word BROWSE. If you are looking for a particular person, enter the last name and hit BROWSE and it will search and display all entries in the cemetery with that name. You can enter just a single letter in either first of last name and it will return all itmes with that value (unless the cemetery is extremely large - in which case try to give it a little more detail.

If you add nothing in the search data field and just hit BROWSE it will display all records, alphabetically, starting with those with * - ? or other special characters, and you can page though the entire list if you want.

Hope this helps; reply back if you need more assistance.

DS
answered Sep 9 by dswright BG Master (30,600 points)
Thank you so very much