Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,022 questions

3,938 answers

4,289 comments

2,598 users

Photo requests

1 like 0 dislike
Hello:
I have requested headstone photos. I do have the details of each cemetery location and  each plot number.  The request  screen asks for name, country, city. There are no fields to add the other details. Where would I provide the specifics?
Best wishes with thanks,
Yehudit
ourhistory2015@yahoo.com
asked Oct 2 in Chat/Misc by Yehudit BG Beginner (140 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
If the cemetery is already in the BG database, it is simple to go to that cemetery and scroll down to enter a request. There are fields for names and b/d dates, and a place to enter other information such as plot numbers and maybe other family members that might be in the plot or nearby as well.

If the cemetery is not already in the DB and you know its precise location you can add it and then open a request for photos.

If you know the approximate location and can give us that information, someone here in the Community might be able to help locate it and create it in the data base.

DS
answered Oct 3 by dswright BG Master (29,290 points)
Thank you so much for your kind and helpful reply.