Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,022 questions

3,938 answers

4,289 comments

2,598 users

why cant I add cemetery to people in tree?

1 like 0 dislike
Why cant I add the cemetery to people in my tree that I know where they are buried? BG doesnt find the cemetery I am looking to add, but if I just search cemeteries BG does have the cemetery on the website.... so what gives?
asked Oct 4 in Website by Sstults BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
If there is not a record for the person you want to link to in your tree, I don't think the Family Search-BG interface can make the connection between the two.

If you know that there is a record for that person in that cemetery and you still can't connect to them in FS, then reply back with more information and maybe someone here in the Community or a BG support person can help you.

I don't use FS for my active trees so don't know exactly how this work from that side, but maybe someone else does.

DS
answered Oct 4 by dswright BG Master (29,290 points)