This pretty simple to do.
1. Go to the Cemetery Map, and mouse around until you find the location for the cemetery you wanted to add. Make sure it is not already in the database under some other name.
2. Zoom in on that location, and check that the terrain/features match where you actually were during the cemetery visit. Center the mouse pointer in the cemetery.
3. Below the map you will see a legend for the different symbols there. You will also see "Add a Cemetery" so, click on that.
4. It will open a dialog frame, so you can add the name and address for the cemetery. Be as precise as you are sure of. Also under description, add any notes if there is any question about what / where you were.
5. You can also at this time ADD A BOUNDARY, or you can come back later and do that.
6. After this edit, be sure to SAVE. It iwill ask if there is any chance of it being a duplicate of a nearby cemetery, and if that is not the case, then go forward with the Add.
7. After you have added the cemetery, it may not show up on the map right away, but you can navigate to you images and start transcribing them. Transcribe one, and then check the cemetery again, with a transcribed image in it.
8. After transcrdibing one, click on the save named and it will open in a new link (Record Screen). Scroll down and you will see a pin to match the location of your new Record. You should also see a lot of green pins for those that are not yet transcribed. If the pins are approximately located in the cemetery then all is well.
If you have any problems with this, and want more help, reply here with the URL of your new cemetery or the URL of the images you transcribed, and we will try to help.