YES you can upload photos from your computer using your digital camera!
It's called the Supporting Records feature on BillionGraves. You can upload them directly to a cemetery using the link below.
All you have to do is:
1. Select the record type, which in this case is a "Headstone" record.
2. Enter the information that is found on the headstone in the prompts
3. Select the cemetery where it should be added
4. Choose the image you want to upload
5. Throw your hands in the air in celebration as you have just uploaded a new headstone record!
You can do the same thing with Burial records, obituaries, Death certificates, etc.
You can read the blog article about it here:http://blog.billiongraves.com/2014/02/supportingrecords/