Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,100 questions

4,030 answers

4,360 comments

2,662 users

Entered 19 October 1902, when saved only shows October 1902

1 like 0 dislike
Transcribed record no. 21318811, entered birth date for Lionel William Barber of 19 October 1902 but when saved only showing Oct 1902.  Pressed edit button, re-entered 19, saved but still only showing Oct 1902.  Any ideas, please, why this would be?

Susan
asked Dec 3 in Other by Susan BG Beginner (380 points)
edited Dec 3 by Susan

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
I checked the record and it shows that your data was saved correctly. I have recently - last couple of weeks - noticed that when you edit a change in the original transcription window and hit save, it does not show the save until you refresh. I will send a note to Support about this issue and maybe you should also. It is very frustrating not to know if your edits are corrected because of this bug.

DS
answered Dec 3 by dswright BG Master (31,520 points)
Thanks DS.  

Susan