Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,100 questions

4,030 answers

4,360 comments

2,662 users

Can u create “Personal Memorials” on Billion Graves for ur deceased Family Members?

1 like 0 dislike
Can u create “Personal Memorials” on Billion Graves for ur deceased Family Members like you can on Find a Graves App & Website? This is a very attractive feature in an App like this and yet I did not see where it could be done here on Billion Graves. If it can’t be done on Billion Graves can someone tell me why it’s not allowed? Thank You
asked 6 days ago in Getting Started by SaxonThunder BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Yes. Open the record for the person and scroll down near the bottom. You will find a Memories area where you can create stories and copy/paste from other sources as you wish.

I have not used this area myself so don't know if there are any limitations on what and the size of a file, but it is there.

DS
answered 5 days ago by dswright BG Master (31,520 points)