Please respond and tell us what you do and don't like about it. They are asking for our feedback so please make practical suggestions.
I used it twice, and last night for about an hour to really test the things I did not like the first go and I have already sent them a BG support response with specific ideas/changes.
1. Need to move the marriage date field below the death date.
2. I like the maiden name in that position, but could see where others might not.
3. The "persons not buried here" works much better. I had a dual stone of two children from different parents who died on the same day (/?reason) and were buried together. I was able to enter the children names and then the parents, for each child, and after a few mistakes on my part, when I refresh, it clearly stated the relationship of the others on the stone for each child. No longer merged and mangled relationships.
4. Have not yet figured out why those other names are popping up in upper left? Anyone know why?
5. Not sure if I like the short version or the advanced version as a default.
6. The military parser does a better job I think, and I like the religious symbol separate. I do wish they would put in fraternal/dcommunity organization symbols. There are a lot of those on stones in the US and it would be nice to have those in the searchable database. For example, all members of Eastern Star in a cemetery?
7. I also like that they have the international alphabet characters in a menu. I have often skipped stones with Spanish or Portuguese characters because it was not easy to get those diacriticals in my computer.
Anyway, I mostly like it so far. Does still need some tweaking.