Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
BillionGraves Community is moving to Forums! This page will be decommissioned on June 1, 2018. Please click here.

3.2k questions

4.2k answers

4.6k comments

2.8k users

1 like 0 dislike
excuse me. yesterday I posted a question here, and today I don't see it anymore. it's about removing my relative's information from this website. please how can I speak to an administrator? write me he or in private please.
asked in Support Requests by AB BG Beginner (140 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
The only way to communicate with an admin is to send a detailed message to BG support. If you have an problem with a particular record or image, you must give them the complete URL for that site. If you want them to remove information, you have to give them specific reasons and how you are related.

This Community is for the users to help each other with various questions, but no one here has the ability to remove records once they have been entered and transcribed. Only BG staff can do that.

Hope this helps,

DS
answered by dswright BG Master (38.4k points)