Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,200 questions

4,146 answers

2,756 users

Billiongraves Plus Forever

2 like 0 dislike
I received a message from BG saying that I earned billiongraves plus forever as a Diamond Level 45.  Does this me I get a plus membership for free?
asked Mar 8 in BG Plus by BeNotForgotten BG Veteran (14,440 points)
I received a similar email. I'd like to know what it means.

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
I got the same thing...I'm kind of thinking it is something they may be working on as an incentive program, but that the email shouldn't have gone live yet. My BG+ expiry date has remained the same and there's no other information out anywhere that I can find.
answered Mar 10 by Whitejaegar BG Master (91,380 points)
I didn't even know that BG had levels nor did I find any info on how one achieved these levels.  This is all news to me.
I received an email that I had reached level fourty something diamond level.  I'm all confused...BUT nothing new because BG keeps me confused...LOL  :)