Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3.2k questions

4.2k answers

4.5k comments

2.8k users

1 like 0 dislike
I have logged into the Biliongravesl site several times. In the last few days, my log in doesn't work and when I try and retrieve a new password, it doesn't recognize my e-mail address. I sent a request to support and got an e-mail from different company named Fresh Desk who said they couldn't help me and that I had to contact the site directly. I could generate another support ticket but would only hear from this company again. When I call Billiongrares, I get a message saying to use the site for help. Please help.
asked in New to BillionGraves by Szaftoo BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Fresh Desk is a new part of the website that handles all of Billion Graves customer service. Could you have possibly used two different emails? (As I just used your username, I was able to get into your account. ) Contact me at Fresh Desk, and I can try to help you get into your account, as I can reset the password.
answered by ayoung BG Beginner (300 points)