Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3.2k questions

4.2k answers

4.5k comments

2.8k users

1 like 0 dislike
How do I get rid of Billion Graves? I have not yet found a single grave. I don´t permit you to get a single penny from my account. STOP IT: Stop everything with me and this company. I am not at all interested giving money to something where I can´t get in contact and stop everything with
asked ago in Registering by lojan1 BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
Hello:

You have posted your request to a user/volunteer forum, and no one here has any access to or authority to modify or cancel your subscription.

YOU must send a message directly to BG Support with full details of your request.

https://support.billiongraves.com/support/home will give you alink to submit a support request. If you don't get a response in a few days submit another one.

DS
answered ago by dswright BG Master (37.9k points)