Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,200 questions

4,146 answers

2,756 users

Why are my questions not being answered

1 like 3 dislike
asked Oct 4, 2014 in New to BillionGraves by CollinsR BG Beginner (160 points)

2 Answers

2 like 0 dislike

Hi CollinsR,

I can see that you have asked two previous questions, both of which were responded to:

1. http://community.billiongraves.com/1805/have-added-tombstones-but-three-the-same-photo-shows-how-fix

2. http://community.billiongraves.com/1776/the-name-of-cemetery-is-wrong-how-do-i-fix

If you are not happy with the response you got then you need to provide more information. At a minimum we would need to know:

a. The Full URL (Uniform Resource Locator) for the Cemetery or Record you need support for. Cut and paste this from the address bar at the top of your browser.

Each individual photo has a unique 'Image Number'. If you want photos linked or removed etc it helps to include the image number of each photo.  

b. The make and model of your mobile device. If you are experiencing issues with the device you use the BillionGraves App on, it is really important to include as much detail as possible. Include at least:

• The make of your phone (Apple, Samsung, Motorola etc)
  • The model (Apple iPhone - 4,4s,5,5s/iPad Mini, 2, etc) (Android system - Galaxy K Zoom, XT415 Moto)
  • If you can: The version of the BillionGraves App you are using ie. 3.5.2(149)
  • If it is your Personal Computer at least include the type of Internet Browser you are using.

answered Oct 4, 2014 by Whitejaegar BG Master (91,380 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Dear CollinsR,

I did answer both of your questions.  For one you didn't give enough information to even begin to give an intelligent answer, and for the second I provided screenshots.

Please go back and look over your questions/answers again and if they are not sufficently answered then please feel free to let me know what confuses you.
answered Oct 5, 2014 by BeNotForgotten BG Veteran (14,440 points)