Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3.2k questions

4.2k answers

4.5k comments

2.8k users

2 like 0 dislike
I thought your site would allow me to search and find burial sites of relatives.

Am I wrong?   If so  please delete my registration information.

Thank you.
asked in Person Lookup by Kris BG Beginner (140 points)
recategorized by BillionGraves Admin

1 Answer

3 like 0 dislike

Hi Kris,

You are able to search for relatives burial sites using the search facility. If you find nothing, then there could be many reasons for that ie.

a. Your relatives had no headstone.

b. Your relatives had a headstone, but it was damaged to the point of being unable to be read.

c. Your relatives had a headstone, but it has not been photographed YET.

d. Your relatives had a headstone which has been photographed, but not transcribed YET.

The BillionGraves database grows by thousand of records EVERY day due to the tireless work of volunteers, photographing and transcribing grave stones.

If you are serious about finding your relatives, why would you want to delete your registration after 1 attempt?

Should you still wish to cancel your registration, contact Support@billiongraves.com

Cheers

Jim

answered by Whitejaegar BG Master (92.7k points)