Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,170 questions

4,113 answers

4,457 comments

2,728 users

How can I link photos from the app properly?

2 like 0 dislike
Is the linking feature on the app as simple as taking the first photo, clicking the link button, then taking the second photo?  I tried that yesterday and it seemed to work fine (the first photo appeared small down on the bottom of the second photo's screen) but then when I went to transcribe it, the 2nd photo wasn't attached to it.  On the instructions and FAQs on the website that I could find, it sounded like it was supposed to be linked together but I had to initiate the link on the transcribing page. The photo was there, but just as a suggestion.  Anyway, just making sure that I am doing it properly before a group project tomorrow--I don't want to teach a lot of people the wrong thing.

Thanks, CarterEagle
asked May 29, 2015 in Uploading Images from BG apps by CarterEagle BG Beginner (180 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike

Probably a bit late, but yes it sounds like you are doing it right. What device are you using?

Check the settings in the app and let me know if you have 'Delete after upload' turned on. If you do, try turning it off.

answered May 30, 2015 by Whitejaegar BG Master (90,640 points)