Cemetery indexes are notorious for lagging behind the actual transcribing of grave records. Left to their own devices, they can easily take up to a day to update, and from what other users have reported to me, I suspect they sometimes take a lot longer.
It's particularly noticeable when a grave has to be moved from one cemetery to another. You move the photo, and everything looks just fine - the photo, the transcribed record, the pin showing where it is on the cemetery map, the Person Lookup - but in the cemetery index, the grave remains stubbornly attached to the old cemetery and absent from the new one.
But I discovered a neat trick to force the cemetery index to update.
For the grave record you're trying to make appear in the indexes:
* click on the blue Edit button in the top right corner of the screen.
* in the Edit screen that appears, if there's anything that needs entering or correcting - the name, the dates of birth and death, the maiden name, the age at death, whatever - then fix it. If there's nothing that needs fixing, don't worry. Leave it as is.
* click on Save.
* Go back to the cemetery index page and refresh the screen.
The act of saving should forcibly update the index. If your grave doesn't appear, wait a few seconds and refresh it again.
I did it just now with the Isaac Drury Wilson grave, and it worked fine, so try it for all the others. If there's more than one person buried in a grave, you need to do this for each one.