Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,757 questions

3,624 answers

4,058 comments

2,351 users

The picture posted for my Grandfathesr headstone is actually my Grandmothers- how do we fix it?

1 like 0 dislike
asked Feb 11, 2016 in Corrections by paulreich BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike

By editing the details, to turn your grandfather's record into your grandmother's.

You should see a wrench icon (spanner) above the photo on the right. Click on that, and you'll see an Edit Record menu option. Click on that, change the fields you want to change, and then click on the tick symbol on the top right to save it.

Be aware that you may have trouble entering or changing some fields such as Age at Death. There are a number of bugs in the new version of BG which have not been fixed yet.

But I have had no trouble changing the name and date fields, which I presume are the main details you are wanting to change.

answered Feb 11, 2016 by Grave_Digger BG Master (91,250 points)
edited Feb 12, 2016 by Grave_Digger