Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3.2k questions

4.2k answers

4.5k comments

2.8k users

2 like 0 dislike
Trying to search but can't seem to find the link.

Shirley
asked in Features and Enhancements by Shirley BG Explorer (1.4k points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike

On the main page of BG:

answered by Grave_Digger BG Master (91.4k points)
Getting nothing but a blank page.  Know my computer is ok because I have been transcribing off and on all day.  Any suggestions?

Shirley

Could be server problems. It's working for me. Try refreshing the page. Try switching browsers.

Another BG member has mentioned that every time he clicks on a cemetery, it comes up blank and he has to refresh. But only once each time. I've found that happens to me occasionally, but not consistently.

If it's persistent and you can't ever get to the Search screen, and nothing you try works, and you're a BG Plus member, you can try reporting it to them via the support form, but I don't know if it will do any good.

I am also having problems, (Since they went to the new format) I am using Safari on a Mac and I can only get the first page of images and it will not go to the next page. I can't search without constantly refreshing. I opened Chrome and I can search. Maybe it is not compatible to your browser, it seems to be that way with Safari. So, so disappointed in the new site.