Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,100 questions

4,030 answers

4,360 comments

2,662 users

No Matches from Family Search on Transcriptions?

2 like 0 dislike
Have transcribed over 500 images in the last week from several different cemeteries, but only a handful of matches pop up from Family Search.  In the past they have been fairly regular and numerous. Wondering if there has been a change made on matching this data.
asked Apr 27, 2016 in Merging by JeanneZie BG Beginner (370 points)
I didn't want to answer this one as I'm hoping BG will chime in.  I noticed as well in the last week that there seemed to be a smaller percentage of matches.  Let's see if we can get a comment from the people that would know for sure.  Thanks for volunteering!

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
I don`t confirm any matches that request I verify information that I don`t have. Such as place of birth or death!
answered Mar 6 by vodonn BG Beginner (140 points)
You misunderstood my question - Specifically I wondered if there may have been a technical glitch between BG & FS whereby there were so few matches emerging between the two.  I was not inferring that one should verify info related to the 2 sites.  However, there have been more matches recently - so subject is closed.  Thank you for your response.