Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

2,710 questions

3,557 answers

3,991 comments

2,293 users

Whats the difference between the subscription and the free side of BillionGraves? [closed]

11 like 3 dislike
closed with the note: Sticky
asked May 11, 2016 in Getting Started by BillionGraves Admin BG Master (156,470 points) 1 flag
closed Jun 8, 2016 by ManofSteel
I have paid for a subscription and see no difference from the free.  Am I just wasting my money?

1 Answer

2 like 3 dislike

Best answer

BillionGraves has created two sides to the website. The free and the subscription side. It has come to our attention that many users have become confused over these two sides. We apologize and hope this explanation helps.

The Free

Registration

Record Search

Record View

Record Information

Record Grave Site

Record Relationships

Other Sources

Editing

Merging

Record Request

Family Search Matching

Transcription

Customized Dashboard

Viewing Local Cemetery Maps

Adding Supporting Records

Community Access

Subscription

Record Watches/Notifications

Family Plots

Nearby Graves

Global Family Map

Ad free Website

Priority Support

We hope this helps in understanding BG Plus better and what you're getting! The BG Plus Tools not only help enhance your record searches but helps do the work for you!

For more BG Plus information Click here

Thanks,

BG Support

answered May 11, 2016 by BillionGraves Admin BG Master (156,470 points)
selected Jun 8, 2016 by ManofSteel
except it is not working, i have paid and i cant access anything
I thought I would get some support, some training, a voice to talk to but I can't access any help. just all these questions and answers and half the time I don't have a clue what you are talking about. we need real help as beginners.