Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,100 questions

4,030 answers

4,360 comments

2,662 users

Has anyone taken pictures at the Junior Mechanics cemetery in Tabernacle, NJ

1 like 0 dislike
Hi,

Has anyone visited the Junior Mechanics Cemetery in Tabernacle, NJ?  I am looking for the stone of Mary Ormsby, 1873-1962.  I also need to know who is buried beside her.  I know she had a niece names Margaret. I am looking for the next of kin.

Thank you,

Linda
asked Jun 6, 2016 in Cemeteries by Linda BG Beginner (130 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Hi Linda and welcome to BG!  I looked at all the cemeteries on BG in Burlington County, NJ, which includes Tabernacle.  I did not find a cemetery containing either the word "Junior" or "Mechanics."  That cemetery definitely exists as I googled it, it's just not on BG.  I also looked for a headstone with the name Mary Ormsby and those birth/death dates with no success, but there is a social security death index that was loaded by BG in 2015.  Sorry I couldn't locate exactly what you are looking for.  

https://billiongraves.com/social-security/MARY-ORMSBY/26756251
answered Jun 6, 2016 by Matt E BG Master (49,380 points)
Thank you Matt for checking.  I just received her death cert. and it does match the ss.. (yay).. Thank you have a great evening..

Linda