Welcome to the BillionGraves Community! An amazing community of users from every corner of the globe here to help you in your BillionGraves endeavors! Join the movement and connect with others to create the world's largest GPS cemetery database!
Welcome to BillionGraves Q&A, where you can ask questions, receive support, and look at answers from other members of the BillionGraves community.

3,059 questions

3,993 answers

4,342 comments

2,632 users

How do I delete photos on my phone for a particular cemetery and not all photos on the phone?

1 like 0 dislike
I want to delete photos for certain cemeteries, but NOT all photos on my phone. How do I do this?
asked Jun 26, 2016 in Deletion by peddy BG Rookie (680 points)

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
The APP is primarily made for taking photos and uploading them to Billion Graves. It was never really planned to be a place you would store photos. The photos you take with BG app get compressed and are not the same quality as you would have from just using your camera. The only APP option is to delete all photos. If you are a bit more computer savy, you can connect your phone to a PC, and then find the place where BG stores the photos and delete them from there. I have an Android phone and the loacation is "\Phone\Android\data\com.och.BillionGraves\bg_images". You will need to restart the BG APP after deleting the photos or it will get well confused.

Paul
answered Sep 2 by Paulwuzhere BG Adventurer (7,430 points)
0 like 0 dislike
Tried this and this did NOT work for me. Is there another way to delete my photos? They, photos are all uploaded, it is just that there are many. would like to clear the site and only list cemeteries visited.
answered Oct 19 by BG Shooter BG Beginner (140 points)